Skip to main content

Vanilla French Toast - Recipe

thanks for visiting Reviews of a Busy Mom!!!

Comments

tisme143 said…
This sounds lovely, want to try this out myself.
@tisonlyme143
Barb said…
This sounds like a delicious recipe for any time of day. I do love vanilla in anything.
This sounds absolutely amazingly good. I have to make this.
JewelWood said…
This is a delicious recipe for French Toast. I love French toast and so do my kids. I am going to make this recipe!

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...