Skip to main content

Back to School Must Haves 1st - 5th Grade Edition



Back to School is almost among us, some parents rejoice with song. While others shed a tear of sadness. I've compiled a list of my top 10 BTS must haves! It's not just about the pencils, paper and folders.. 


1. Fun Book bags - Book bags. Gap has plenty of fun styles to choose from that your child will love! I love their dinosaur backpacks for my boys!


2. My kids love having their lunches packed, I don't pack them every day but when I do I use the Healthy Kids Lunch Set

3. Ok back to packed lunches I love packing these fun trivia and positive quotes in my kids lunch pails from Lunchbox Love. They even offer lunchbox notes for tweets and teens! 

4. Get ready to stock up on crayons, markers and more from Crayola

5. These totally cute Fabric Pencil Holders. These won't crack or break like the plastic ones. Plus so many fun styles to choose from! 

6.  These are a must have in my own opinion. Of course you don't need to get label happy and label everything from pencils, or  markers. I use these to label spare clothes, book bags, water bottles, lunch boxes, pencil holders and more. Check out Mabel's Labels. They have every type of label you could possibly need or want! They are dishwasher safe, microwave safe, and washing machine durable.

7. Shoes, any kind I don't care where you get them. Take your kiddos to a shoe store for a proper fitting. I like my kids having fitted shoes with proper arch support.

8.  Hand Sanitizer. My school requires all students bring hand sanitizer. Hey whatever keeps those icky germs away! 

9. Kleenex

10. Lastly, A homework tracker. Keep your child's schedule and homework organized so everything is done on time. Check out the Homework Tracker


What are some of your BTS must haves???

Comments

clc408 said…
Bookbags with wheels are very helpful. They get so heavy for little kids.
BethElderton said…
I love that you include hand sanitizer on this list. I found some little bottles that can be attached to a hanger---one for the back pack and one for the lunch bags!
Mary Beth Elderton
peg42 said…
Love these ideas.I basically do all of these. I also like to stock up on school supplies while they are on sale. I usually try to get enough to get us through the school year.
JewelWood said…
I am shopping now for the best back to school clothes and supplies! I have to get sanitizer and kleenex. I almost forgot!
adlk said…
It is important to be prepared for the beginning of back to school. Most of these we have got, but the hand sanitizer is one I never thought of. Great idea.
slehan said…
The fabric pencil holder is a great idea.
slehan at juno dot com
Zoey said…
These are some great ideas for back to school!
beeghly said…
this is a great list...interesting how different people have different things on their list that we might have forgotten about. Amy (Guillaume) Linderman

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...