Skip to main content

$25 Amazon Giveaway

Disclosure (it's policy folks!) This giveaway is in no way endorsed, affiliated, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site. You are not eligible if you have won a prize from the sponsor in the last 12 months. This Giveaway is valid in the United States Only and Entrants must be 18+ years of age to enter. This giveaway event will end at 11:59 PM (EST) 05/31/17. The winner(s) will have 48 hours to email their information back to BusyMomReviewsBlog at gmail dot com or a new winner will be drawn. The sponsors are each responsible for shipping of the above prize(s). No blog associated with this contests is responsible for prize fulfillment. If you would like to be a sponsor in a giveaway like this one, please email Me at BusyMomReviewsBlog (at)gmail (dot) com. If you are following the sponsor or myself on any network you must stay following for the entire contest or you will be disqualified. All entries will be verified, anyone trying or found to gain dupe entries under different names, addresses, IP's will be disqualified. Hop on around the blog for more giveaways Thanks for visiting 

Comments

mcraig49047 said…
hope you are having a great day MAC
Unknown said…
Fingers crossed!! who doesn't love amazon gift cards?!!
Judy said…
I ENJOY WORKING IN MY GARDEN AND PLANTING AND MAINTAINING MY FLOWERS!!!
Judy said…
I LOVE ALL THE RANDOM GIVEAWAYS!!
Jackie said…
One thing I like about Summer is the warm weather.
skkorman said…
I like to work in my gardens in the summer!

skkorman AT bellsouth DOT net
FrangiePani said…
i like the better weather so I can walk more
Amber said…
l love summer because it means swimming and eating ice cream straight out of the pint by the pool!
Dee said…
What I love most about summer: heading to the beach on Sunday with my family!
cheryle936 said…
The best part of summer for me is the spending time with the grandchildren.
JennyC said…
I love the warm weather!
A.Isaahaque said…
Love the giveaways
I love being able to have my window open and let in the fresh air.

Tracy Shafer
Edye Nicole said…
I love getting tan! I'm naturally very pale :)

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net
laurasloves said…
I like the weather in summer. It is still too hot but there are some days when the humidity is lower.
Laurie Emerson
Tara W said…
One thing I like about Summer is the family cookouts.
Jerry Marquardt said…
I love to go to the beach and enjoy an afternoon to make my summer day the perfect one.
Anita said…
love the long days of summer
I like to go swimming.

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...