Skip to main content

Fathers Day - Gift Guide


Fathers Day is Sunday June 18, 2017. Find something for that special fella in your life with this handy gift guide!

The Grilling Dad

1. Carnivore Club Box
2. Barbecue Rib Rack
3. Grill Master Sign
4. Grill Daddy Grilling cleaning brush
5. iDevices iGrill Barbeque Thermometer

The Tech Dad 

1. Atari Flashback
2. iPhone 7
3. Misfit Links
4. Pocket Drone
5. Dads Mix Tape 8gb Flash Drive

The Sports Dad

1. Funny Game Day Socks

2. Fore! Golf Glove
3. Premium Sports Water Bottle
4. Boxing Kit
5. NFL Fan Jersey

The Well Groomed Dad

1. Hit the fan soap
2.  Tweezerman Gear Moustache Set
3. Dopp Kit
4. Foreo Cleansing Device

The Cocktail Dad
1. Shaker & Spoon Cocktail Subscription Box
2. Cocktail Glasses Collection
3. Mason Shaker

The Dads Dad

1. #1 Dad Flip Flops
2. Pocket Token
3. Dad Photo Frame
4. Father Son Shirts

The Outdoors Dad

1. Campfire Candle
2. Zero Gravity Chairs
3.Sunglenest Hammock
4. Weather Alert Crank Radio
5. Torch Light
6. Firepit Rocker

The Handyman Dad

1. Leather Tool Belt
2.Cordless Tools
3.Portable Tool Box
4. Handyman Snacks
5. Tool Guy Shirt

The Globetrotting Dad
1. Squeeze Pod
2. Map Cufflinks
3. Evolution Memory Travel Pillow
4. Engraved Compass

Comments

Judy said…
I love all these gifts. I have found several that would be great for my husband!!
Anonymous said…
The Carnivore Club box is a great concept and seems like the perfect gift for a charcuterie loving male.
Unknown said…
This is a great Father's Day gift idea list. I like grilling stuff for my Dad.
mcraig49047 said…
I remember my step dad teaching me to fish and it is something that I have passed down to my own kids
tat2gurlzrock said…
This is a great list. I think the Carnivore Club Box would be perfect!
Unknown said…
Lots of great gift ideas!
laurasloves said…
I love these ideas. My husband would love the portable tool kit!
Laurie Emerson
Susan Chester said…
What a nice guide! I am in love with the dopp kit-but want it for myself!
slehan said…
The Evolution Memory Travel Pillow would be perfect for my dad.

slehan at juno dot com
J Renee W said…
These are great ideas! I like the Grill Master sign for my husband.
Jerry Marquardt said…
Thank you so much for the detailed report for gift giving this Father's Day. This will be very handy.

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...