Skip to main content

Easy Chili Recipe



Comments

Cheryl said…
I love chili any time of year. Your recipe sounds really good!
Unknown said…
This recipe looks yummy
Unknown said…
lovely...
i recommend adding some chopped celery leaves (y)
Unknown said…
Can't live without chili. This is a good recipe! I'll try to make one , but first I've got to go to the grocers to get the ingredients.
Jennifer H. said…
I like making chili for dinner.
John H. said…
This is a great recipe. Good idea for dinner.
Unknown said…
Haha nice recipe! Would really like to try it if I have time 😁
Unknown said…
So similar to the recipe we use! Yum!
A Viewer said…
What a great and easy recipe! Excited to try!
Jerry Marquardt said…
I would definitely would love to try the Easy Chili Recipe. I think it is a great plate, of which it's on my menu later in the week.
joyven said…
YOUR CHILI SOUNDS YUMMY

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...