Skip to main content

20 Easter Ideas for babies basket!

I'm compiling a fun and adorable Easter Basket for my niece she turns 4 months next month! I am creating this adorable list for babies 0-12 months! After all every kid any age deserves a visit from the Easter Bunny!

Click the links below to check out my favorite Stuffers for babies Easter Basket!
1. Pampers & Wipes

2. Touch and Feel: Baby Animals Board Book

3. Moonlight Meadow Activity Set

4. Glowing Seahorse They also have pink!

5. Baby Food and Rice Cereal an alternative since babies can't have chocolate

6. Peter Rabbit Clothing by Gymboree 

7. Laugh & Learn Stages Puppy 

8. Smart stages purse

9. Nuby Teether

10. First 100 Words Book

11. Play Triangle

12.  Carters Every Stage Shoes

13.  Skip Hop Zoo Plate and Bowl Set - I own several of these and they last for years!

14. NUK learner cup

15. Dreamy Hugginz Plush Large 22" - Grey Bunny

16.  Baby Wash & Shampoo

17. Bright Baby Touch and Feel Easter

18.  Bright Beats 3-in-1 Bright Pods

19. Sleepwear

20. Tummy Tunes Giraffe

Comments

Audrey Stewart said…
What great Easter Baskets for a baby, that doesn't eat candy.
James Robert said…
Great list and lots of fun for baby as well. Lucky little niece you have with such a terrific Aunt.
Unknown said…
These are some great ideas! :)
I will have to save this list for next year. I will have a little one then.
Anonymous said…
This is just the perfect list. I needed this. I've got a 7 month old and was scratching my head a bit about what the Easter Bunny might bring her.
Lynne B said…
I really like how you included a wide range of items. I love putting together a baby gift basket.
shirley said…
I really love these ideals, thankyou.
LauraJJ said…
Oh all such great ideas! Thank you! I love the Peter Rabbit clothes! So cute for Easter!
Denise Low said…
Thank you for sharing. There are some great ideas.

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...