Skip to main content

Easter Egg Wreath Giveaway -Keep Calm and Hop On Giveaway Hop



Hello and thanks for stopping by Reviews of a busy mom, below you'll find a giveaway for an Easter Egg wreath, that's not all hop on over at the e d of the page for more giveaways!!

Welcome to the 2nd annual Keep Calm and Hop On Giveaway Hop!
This hop is packed with amazing prizes at each stop. Be sure to check out the 3 hosts for wonderful grand prize packages. Visit daily to increase your chances of winning and good luck
This hop event is brought to you by:
MamatheFox will be giving away the the following all the (1) winner!
  • $30 in assorted products from MAM
  • Go Go Bugs by Sassy - $13.20
  • Bumpy Ball by Sassy - $9.99
  • (1) Squeasy Gear (winners choice of style and color) - up to a $16.99 value
  • (1) Simply Soft Blanket by Balboa - up to a $25 value


Disclosure:
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations. Reviews Of a Busy mom will be responsible for the prize depicted in this hop, only. Any other prizes are fulfilled at the discretion of other participating bloggers.
This giveaway is in no way endorsed, affiliated, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site. You are not eligible if you have won a prize from the sponsor in the last 12 months. This Giveaway is valid in the United States Only and Entrants must be 18+ years of age to enter. This giveaway event will end at 11:59 PM (EST) 03/01/17. The winner(s) will have 48 hours to email their information back to BusyMomReviewsBlog at gmail dot com or a new winner will be drawn. The sponsors are each responsible for shipping of the above prize(s). No blog associated with this contests is responsible for prize fulfillment. If you would like to be a sponsor in a giveaway like this one, please email Melissa at BusyMomReviewsBlog (at)gmail (dot) com. If you are following the sponsor or myself on any network you must stay following for the entire contest or you will be disqualified. All entries will be verified, anyone trying or found to gain dupe entries under different names, addresses, IP's will be disqualified. Hop on over for more giveaways!!!

Comments

molli said…
i havent traditionally decorated for easter but i think i want to!
Unknown said…
Yes, I always put a wreath on the door and decorate the table on Easter Sunday.
arress said…
I do decorate for Easter. I love to make my home look like Spring.
Unknown said…
Hope I win
tisme143 said…
Yes! I love to decorate any time I can LOL, I do decorate for Easter, probably not as much as most but I try to make it look pretty..
@tisonlyme143
Judy said…
I love to decorate for all the holidays, because my grandchildren love it.
Unknown said…
Yes, I love Easter and I always decorate for it.
Kaycee said…
At one time I did, but not so much these days. I've just got a new job and am looking forward to decorating my new office for the holidays!
Unknown said…
This wreath is really cute! I think it would look great on any front door.
Terry Poage said…
I usually don't decorate for Easter. I do love the Easter egg Wreath though, it is so cute.
Jan Lee said…
I decorate sparsely for Easter. I give out more decorations than I keep, at Easter lol :)
It's Me De said…
Yes, I always decorate for Easter!
Jeanna Massman said…
I put out a few things but I would love a wreath for the door.

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...