Skip to main content

NEW Amazon Dash Buttons

Amazon Devices- All New Dash Buttons in June. Just Press

Comments

Sara said…
These amazon dash buttons sound really good.
tisme143 said…
I dont think I have ever heard of amazon dash button before , Will have to check this out and thanks for sharing this bit of information with me.
@tisonlyme143
Rowell Reviews said…
I think the buttons would be a lot cooler if they could each order a variety of products instead of only a single thing. I would end up with a lot of buttons otherwise! Billie R.
tiffany dayton said…
I have never heard of these either.
tiffany dayton said…
I have never heard of these either.
Yona Williams said…
You know, I'm going to have to look into what a Dash button is…I've only seen it mentioned here and there, but don't really know what it's all about.
Jerry Marquardt said…
I was wondering what they were. I thank you for the information. I love the little buttons.

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...