Skip to main content

Valentina review

As a mom I'm always on the lookout for new ways to care for my skin and pamper myself. I typically enjoy a good book, a hot bubble bath or heading to a local spa. Often at home I just apply those $1 masks you see at Walmart for a single use application.
So tonight I decided to apply the Valentina detox mask. The smell was very strong like a fruity smell, which is typically of these masks. It wasn't a terrible smell, but a smell that was nice like fruit. It wasn't an overpowering smell either. You just apply it to your face and leave the mask on for around 20 minutes. So while it dries I just sit back relax enjoy some wine and light some candles.
After the 20 minutes is up. I washed off the mask off with lukewarm water, My skin felt so baby soft, firmer  and refreshed. Now I've never tried a clay mask before, However after trying the Valentina clay detox mask I totally recommend them.

The detox mask contains 
Kaolin Clay - Which is know for its detoxing powers. The clay draws out impurities and improves skin tone.
Spirulina- Is a botanical stimulant full of minerals and vitamins that hydrates the skins surface.
Plant stem cells - This French developed constituent naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins which works to soothe the skin, improve evenness and reduce redness! 

Now until May 31st enjoy 35% off your purchase at Valentina! Shop Here: SHOP VALENTINA PRODUCTS they offer a vast variety of products from serums to scrubs to masks

Connect with Valentina!
Valentina sent me a product in exchange for an unbiased honest review, I was not paid to review this. All opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...