Skip to main content

Life's a Beach Blog hop


I love summer, I love swimming, I love picnics on the beach! I recently discovered World Market. They offer some pretty unique and fun things for all aspects of the home and outdoors! From blankets, kitchen items and outdoor items. They even have kids items too.

The prize I'm giving away in this hop is a Double Decker insulated tote bag with a blanket.
This is perfect for camping, picnics… even picnics on the beach! Road trips and more! You can Check out the Double tote bag <<< Here. Perfect for picnics, the beach, camping trips and other outdoor events, The exclusive tote features a roomy bottom deck with an insulated lining, an upper deck that stores an included blanket, and our colorful geometric design.

A big thanks to: The Mommy Island and The Kids Did It
For hosting this blog hop!
Now for the giveaway! 

Open to US only 18+. Daily entry. Contest runs from 05/24 - 06/07 at midnight

Have fun entering all of the giveaways below! Over 80 blogs, many with daily entries!

Comments

arress said…
I would use this for our family get-togethers and picnics.
Tanya G said…
Going to the beach with my friend and our kiddos. We like packing greats and string cheese, with some waters.
Carissa joslyn said…
We have a camp on a lake, id use it to bring stuff for my kids and i. or picnic trips to the park
Mia J. said…
I would use this for fun trips to the beach or to the park.
When I go to the beach

Tracy Shafer

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...