Skip to main content

Purex+Clorox Giveaway and Review

Living in a household with 4 boys, myself and a daughter  with out a doubt we create a slew of stains and messes. Many of these stains are hard to remove. In the past I have used Purex with oxi. I normally treat my families clothing with a stain remover and let it sit for about 20 minutes. I have found those to not treat many of the stains. I was excited to try Purex with Clorox.

Heres what I love about Purex plus Clorox, it works on 100 stains and one of the most powerful stain fighting detergents on the market. Its even safe to use on colored clothing. Specially designed to work with all washing machines, Even HE machines, We have an HE machine. Its optimal for us to use HE detergent in our washer and our stores don't have a wide variety of HE detergents. Puex plus Clotox is specially formulated with Clorox 2 stain fighting enzymes to remove the toughest stains.  Clothing comes out clean, refreshed, unsoiled and stain free.


  • Works with 100 stains
  • Contains a powerful boost of Clorox 2® stain fighters
  • Safe for colors (contains no chlorine bleach)
  • 2 Scents avaliable Orginal & Sunny Linen
Review:

I have 4 rough and tough kids, They are between the ages of 5-10. They get together with friends, ride bikes, climb trees, and get dirty. I am never surprised when my kids clothing has stains from grass to ketchup. Getting the stains out has always been a chore for me. Over Easter break my 1 child who was running around gathering eggs, took a small tumble. It resulted in the worst grass and mud stains, I have ever seen. Normally those 2 stains are the worst for me to remove. Instead of doing my normal treatment of first soaking the clothes, than pre treating, than treating with stain removers. I just tossed his clothes in my washing machine, Added a smidge more of the Purex plus clorox detergent to the load. After they were washed, The majority of grass stains were removed with a little of the stain still visible, the mud stains came out extremely well with a little bit, but not very noticeable of mud stain left behind. The detergent has rid the clothing of more stains than my usual routine of stain removal.
The Purex® brand provided me with a sample of Purex® plus Clorox 2® detergent in exchange for  review. However all the opinions expressed here are my own.
Want to try the Purex? Grab it at your local retailers and enter to win below!
Now for the FUN! You can enter to win a product coupon valued up to $7.00, To try Purex+Clorox Detergent there will be 2 winners. I can't ask you to like my Facebook page, but it is apperciated. This way you can stay update to on my latest posts & giveaways! As always liked and comments are appreciated.
 The Purex® brand provided me with a sample of Purex® plus Clorox 2® detergent in exchange forproduct review. However all the opinions expressed here are my own 

Comments

Christie said…
I think chocolate is the hardest to get out.
clc408 said…
Mustard is a pretty tough stain to deal with.
Blood is a pretty tough stain, as is grass.
1froglegs said…
Grease and ink stains are the hardest to remove.
Elena said…
I would say blood stains
Jeanna said…
I think grease stains from cooking are the hardest to remove!
AMANDA STOVALL said…
Blood and ink stains are the most difficult!
D Cheatle said…
I have to say that for me, it's blood stains. Can never seem to get it all out
tisme143 said…
I still have a hard time getting out bbq sauce stains.
@tisonlyme143
Elle said…
Any type of grease stain.
susan1215 said…
Wine and blood are difficult stains to get out.
LauraJJ said…
I have a really hard time with the mud and grass stains. The kids love to play outside and always seem to find the mud! I would love help getting it out!
arress said…
I think grease and oil are my toughest stains.

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...