Skip to main content

Pool Petz - Review





Summer is a time of fun, excitement, sunny days, & making memories! My family of 6 loves getting away to the beach on a beautiful sunny weekend. Often times we just head out back to our very own swimming pool to cool off and relax. The kids favorite summertime past-time is swimming. With 4 kids you can never have enough pool toys, many of which are bulky and inflatable. Many deflate so quickly, as well. Which is why I am so happy to review the Big Joe Pool Petz Floaty!


*-We received the whale from a special program in exchange for an unbiased review. I was not paid, obligated or bribed to do this review. I was so pleased with my experience with Pool Petz I wanted to blog about it!

When we received the big brown box, my kids were so excited too see what was inside! A whale floaty! They were so excited to try it out, which we did immediately.

The first thing I noticed was the material and weight of the product, it was soft, & very light weight. Off to the pool we go! After being in the pool for 4 1/2 hours, with 4 kids trying it out it held it up extremely well. My kids tried to ride the whale, which went seemingly whale <----- a little humor. I tried to ride the whale, being 5'5 145 pounds. It was ok but defiently more of a child's product, darn! However I was able too and the kids as well were able to hang onto it, to float. Not so much of child's product after all. The size, the proportions of the whale was great for anyone ages 3 and up. Just remember to put arm floaties on your wee ones when using this product, I'm a tad over protective and made sure my 2 youngest wore arm floaties while using this product. My children got a lot of use out of this product in the past 5 days we've had it! The whale floaty dried in the sun in about 20 minutes, not too shabby! I love how it's not made out of rubber or a rubberized material so I don't have to worry about leaving it out in the sun too long. No fear of it 'melting' YAY!!!! I give this pool floaty a 5/5 stars. Very well made, provides tons of fun and kids love it!

              Swimming Pool Fun!!!!!



We plan to buy a few more for next summer, this product was a huge hit! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Baking Giveaway

Fa-la-la-la! Tis' the season for baking & sharing treats with friends  and family! This joyful set makes the annual ritual more  fun. This set is inspired by the 19th-century poem "A  Visit From St. Nicholas"  Whip up a batch of cookies or a magical loaf of bread this Holiday!  Prize Includes: Set includes Chocolate Peppermint Quick Bread Mix (18 oz.), Nordic Ware 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Loaf Pan, plus our 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Spatula and Kitchen Towel in a signature wooden gift crate. Chocolate Peppermint Quick Bread Mix: For the ultimate homemade holiday quick bread, our premium mix is enriched with a classic seasonal blend of premium cocoa, semisweet chocolate chunks and cool, refreshing peppermint. Nordic Ware 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Loaf Pan: Our nonstick cast-aluminum pan makes it easy to bake an intricately sculpted loaf of quick bread, decorated with a vintage-style portrait of St. Nick and hi