Skip to main content

Nightfood - Review # 2







If you're a night time snacker like myself you are rooted into eating nightly. Until recently I found out about nightfood I even blogged about that experience.Nightfood has been fantastic and a healthier option for me. Packed with only the good stuff it doesn't keep up all night, whereas other unhealthy, high in sugar snacks do. Now when I bite into one of these tasty bars, I don't feel guilty.

So, What is Nightfood!?! Nightfood satisfies nighttime cravings, delicious, high in fiber & protein, plus it aids in the support of better sleep. Nightfood was made to curb / satisfy your hunger at night.

So how's it taste?

Midnight Crunch, to me taste like one of those chocolate eclair ice creams, Without all the sugar, of course, It's very, very good. No chalky tastes, no weird after taste. I really enjoyed this flavor!!!
Now with all that I need a years supply to aid my night time cravings! Night food is fantastic, affordable, & delicious.
Try it! You won't be disappointed.






 You can learn more about nighttime food & purchase HERE
Follow Nightfood on Facebook


 * I  was not compensated for this review just keep in mind my opinions may differ from yours 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...