Skip to main content

#Influenster #YSLMascara

This Mascara was provided by Influenster for unbiased honest review. *i did not receive any compensation* I have always struggled to find the perfect mascara, for years I struggled. Most mascaras either gave me flat lashes, spiky lashes, hard as cement lashes, I could go on and on about the disadvantages I have had for years with hundreds of brands of mascaras. So of course when the oppurtunity arose for the YSL Mascara I was very excited! I have been using the YSL Mascara about a month now, I am honestly hooked! The advantages of the mascara for myself have been:

 Soft Lashes
 Full lashes
 Great coverage
 Provides Curls

 The formula in the mascara is amazing these are the benefits I have been longing for! Of course this mascara is a little pricey, That has not stopped me from recommending to everyone I know! I know a few people who took me up on my recommendation and honestly are amazed at the results and how awesome this mascara has been! Below is a link to check out all the YLS mascaras, Purchase one today feel and notice the difference. I promise you won't go back to your old drugstore mascara!

Purchase YSL Macara!!

Follower Influenster

Twitter: @Love_YSL_PRGirl
Instagram: @YSLBEAUTYPRGIRL
#YSLMASCARA, #RAISETHEVOLUME, & #YSLFALSIELASHES





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...