Skip to main content

Shower Caddy - Review

 



I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite products to review, I have not stopped using the shower caddy since I had received it!!
love this Shower Caddy! It is perfect and big enough to hold many products. I was able too fit in 1 large shampoo bottle & 1 Conditioner Bottle, 2 Body washes, a vast variety of hair products, Like Hair Serum, BB Cream for hair and more! I loved how deep the pockets and the inside of the caddy is HUGE! When I received the caddy it came with a complimentary loofah! I used this product while I went to the gym, yoga and Pilates classes, it made toting all my shower neccessities simpler. But I also didn't hesitate to use this shower caddy in my home. This Caddy is durable, made with sustainable materials, and double stitching to ensure it doesn't fray or tear . The handle was the perfect size, The handle wasn't too long and it wasn't too short it was actually the perfect size for me to carry around everything that I had stored inside of the Caddy. The Caddy isn't completely waterproof however you can still take it in the shower with you the mesh pockets will actually make drying time a lot easier if you do get the Caddy wet. The mesh is quick drying to ensure no mold grows on the bag or contents! I lke that this bag was easy to store, it folded perfectly, and it did not collapse when the bag was empty.

 < look at all of that room! This bag packs a ton of stuff!


Please note the shower caddy was received for free in exchange for a completely honest and unbiased review, my opinions may differ from yours.

Comments

Gramom said…
Neat idea.. I could see me using this.
hg said…
I know this is an old post but I found you by googling "shower caddy" - I have never seen a "soft" type of caddy so thanks for the review- I may have to try this...

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...