Skip to main content

The Body Naturals Argan Oil - Review

Argan Oil is a hot beauty item, When I was offered to review a 4 oz bottle of it I jumped at the oppurtunity! Argan Oil isn't just for beauty, It has multiple use, You can even use it food!

PURCHASE ARGAN OIL :)


What is Argan Oil?

Argan oil is pressed from the nut of the fruit of the Argan Tree, which is only found in Morocco. The Argan Tree lives to be about 150 to 200 years old and does not start producing the fruit until it is 30 to 50 years old. Because the tree is found only in a limited area, the oil itself is quite rare.

Argan Oil as a Food

Argan oil is nutty tasting oil that is good for sprinkling in salads, dipping bread in and used in many dishes. Here are a few recipes that include argan oil. I've never tried Argan Oil in dishes, Personally. It seems like it would make dishes delicious!

The Benefits of Argan Oil:

We're about ready to declare argan oil as the best beauty ingredient, period. I've been using it as a facial moisturizer and honestly, Hands down my face is hydrated and soft. I have been using argan oil for about 2 weeks and have yet to be dissapointed. Below You will find ways to incorporate Argan Oil in your daily beauty regimen.
  • Hair: Argan oil is a great product to calm frizzy ends, add moisture to dry hair as well as add a little shine. Apply a quarter sized amount to your hands and run it thru damp hair, too much oil will make it feel greasy, the right amount will hydrate and feel weightless. Apply to the ends of dry hair.
  • Scalp: If you're dealing With an itchy dry scalp, apply a dime sized amount of  argan oil to a cotton ball and dab your scalp with the oil. If you do this before bed, you'll give the oil plenty of time to moisturize your scalp before you wash your hair again.
  • Face: I know, I know why would I want to apply oil to my face, That sounds silly! Especially if your skin is sensitive and my skin is sensitive. But I've been apply the oil to my face daily and it's made a complete turn around. It's softer, smoother, feels more hydrated, and looks glowing. 
  • Body: That's right! Use Argan oil after you step out of the tub or shower and apply to whole body in place of your usual lotions! You'll notice softer, smoother skin in days! 
  • Hands: Argan oil is an excellent oil to use on your hands, especially on your cuticles and on your nails if they are prone to cracking and peeling. Just rub it in thourghly to moisturize your cuticles and hands, You don't need to use a whole lot or else you'll end up with butter-fingers....not the candy.

Comments

Ashley-Raye said…
I use argan oil on my skin and hair, I had no idea you could cook with it (though it's so expensive I think I'll stick to using it as a beauty product!)

Popular posts from this blog

Target Beauty Box Review + GIVEAWAY *OVER*

I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the target Beauty boxes these boxes can range in price from $5-$20. The boxes have a retail value of either $10-$50 A five dollar box is generally about a $25 value, a $10 box is is generally a $50 value box. These boxes are curated to go Ve you a chance to try out new or products that you have not tried before. The boxes are not always available as they do sell out really fast see you have to keep an eye open for whenever they do become available. Generally they offer at least 1 to 4 boxes every so often.I recently came across these for the holiday season I was able to get one men's box which was a $20 value for $5, a $10 box which had a $50 value and I was also able to grab a $5 box which had a $25 value. These boxes I have gotten before and actually I've had 3 prior to getting these two, that was when the box was first introduced, seeing as how they sold out so quickly target decided to continue with the beauty boxes. After I thin