Skip to main content

#luluandbuddy - Review



I  have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how large this was, I was tickled too see this would hold all my kids bath toys! It's also large enough so my children can scoop up all of their toys and dump them out. Also clean up is a breeze I can just put in the water and scoop every toy swiftly! The large holes, Make this scooper easy to drain the water inside the scoop. It was easy to assemble the suction cup into the back of the bath scooper.  It suctioned very easily to the wall and I had no issues with it falling off the wall. The plastic is heavy duty, durable and sustainable to and drops.




I love that this didn't  take up very much space in my bathroom, It's not small, It's just the perfect size for toys & washcloths. I even put the bath tub stopper in the scooper so I could easily find it for their next bath night! My bathroom is free of clutter as a mom of 4, That greatly pleases me! As a mom of 4 organization and cleanliness is key in my household! The handle on the scooper is the perfect size to grab onto and hold.







The scooper is available in 3 colors Green, Pink, & Blue. It came very well packaged and can be purchased at an affordable price. You can even purchase the scooper here:

Purchase the LuluBuddy Scooper



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Kelly O said…
Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. A little scoop in the bath. Such fun. :)
Unknown said…
How cute! I like this. I think I saw these at Kohls.
Ashley-Raye said…
I totally need this! We have so many toys cluttering up our bathtub!

Popular posts from this blog

Target Beauty Box Review + GIVEAWAY *OVER*

I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the target Beauty boxes these boxes can range in price from $5-$20. The boxes have a retail value of either $10-$50 A five dollar box is generally about a $25 value, a $10 box is is generally a $50 value box. These boxes are curated to go Ve you a chance to try out new or products that you have not tried before. The boxes are not always available as they do sell out really fast see you have to keep an eye open for whenever they do become available. Generally they offer at least 1 to 4 boxes every so often.I recently came across these for the holiday season I was able to get one men's box which was a $20 value for $5, a $10 box which had a $50 value and I was also able to grab a $5 box which had a $25 value. These boxes I have gotten before and actually I've had 3 prior to getting these two, that was when the box was first introduced, seeing as how they sold out so quickly target decided to continue with the beauty boxes. After I thin