Skip to main content

#nevermess Baby Bibs - Review







I don't have a baby, I have a friend who does but she wasn't avalible for me to test the product out on. Who better to test this out on than my own children! Well actually my daughter! My daughter has muscle weakness thru out her whole body, holding things is always a struggle for her. I put the bib on her and placed her favorite crackers in the Monogo-Pocket. She was so delighted, she loved the bibs! We than tested it with spaghetti, what can I say I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE BIBS!!!! She didn't have a spot of spaghetti on her shirt, The Never Mess Bibs worked perfectly!!!

I do say these are nifty mama!

What I love about thes bibs:
They are EASY to clean. 
Just wash with mild soap and lukewarm water!
 Easy to snap on and off 
 They really do catch messes 
 Great for a toddler to carry their favorite snacks in. 
 100% non-toxic, BPA And Lead free. 
Comfortable to wear. 
Excellent for travel. 
Perfect size for babies & toddlers up to age 5.
 Lightweight, rolls up to store easily in a bag, tote or purse. 
Gentle flex material. 


Also Purchasble in Girly Colors!




 You can purchase NeverMess Bibs sold in a 3 pack Purchase Here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Kelly O said…
I had one just like this when I was little. It is the perfect bib. Catches all the food that didn't make it into my mouth.
Unknown said…
This bib would be great for my brother and sister-in-law to use on my nephew.

Popular posts from this blog

Organize with Tidy Living + #Giveaway

Tidy Living has been manufacturing home organization products for over 10 years. They just recently launched an online store. Tidy Livings goal is to provide effective organization solutions to make home life a little easier. Tidy Living have a wide range of products and are planning on adding new assortment quarterly, so there will always be something new!  Your home should be a place of relaxation, not clutter. Having clutter adds stress to your daily life, why would you want that? Cleaning clutter is stressful and difficult. This is where  Tidy Living   comes into play, They offer a wide variety of products to de-clutter your home so it makes for a fun, comfortable and relaxing home. After all, A clean home is a happy home!  Prices are super competitive, you can purchase items to declutter and organize your office, car, playroom, bedroom, entryway, bathroom and more. Tidy Living doesn't just sell you a product, they offer advice as well on their blog. ...